- If this contribution is from an individual, I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States or if this contribution is from an organization, such as a partnership, that the organization is not a foreign government or foreign political party, is not organized under the laws of a foreign country, and does not have its principal place of business in a foreign country;
- This contribution is not from a corporation;
- This contribution is not from a political action committee;
- This contribution is not from a currently registered federal lobbyist or foreign agent;
- This contribution is not from a minor under the age of 16;
- The funds I am donating are from me and are not being provided by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
Mail: You can contribute via mail by sending your contribution to: Organizing for Action, P.O. Box 618120, Chicago, IL 60661. Checks can be made payable to "Organizing for Action." (Please include your full name, address, phone number, and email address in the envelope.)
Americans Abroad: Click here to make a donation.
Edit recurring: Already have an existing monthly contribution that you need to edit? Click here to do so.