- I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a political action committee.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of an individual registered as a federal lobbyist or a foreign agent, or an entity that is a federally registered lobbying firm or foreign agent.
- I am not a minor under the age of 16.
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
Contributions or gifts to Obama for America are not tax deductible.
Obama for America can accept contributions from an individual of up to $2,500 per federal election (the primary and general are separate elections). By submitting your contribution, you agree that the first $2,500 of a contribution will be designated for the 2012 primary election, and any additional amount, up to $2,500 will be designated for the 2012 general election.